Sunday 5 April 2015

Yes i know. I have not been blogging for two days now because...


Who's been wondering where  the hell I have been for the past two days? Well, I am alive, well and healthy. In fact just finished eating a very nice meal now. As a student I don't get to eat this kind of food everyday so I am super happy. I would have uploaded pictures but my phone fell off my hand
yesterday. I can't explain how it happened, i still think someone used voodoo on me; an excuse for my carelessness.

As you all know, or maybe some do not know yet. I am a final year student, studying electrical & electronics engineering. I have to defend my Engineering Design Project this week, so I have been really busy trying to do some final touch on my project report. In fact I will be more busy this week but I have planned my week well and made out time for my readers(you guys are my family too) ...Not even Satan can steal the time I reserved for you guys. I promise to be a much loyal blogger this week.

Plus  I had to mourn my dead phone yesterday.

I love everyone of you. Thank you and stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment