Monday 6 April 2015

This Little Girl's Rant About Kim Kardashian Will Make You Laugh Forever

This video got me rolling on the floor. Apparently, this little princess did not have a pleasant reaction when her dad told her who his celebrity crush is. Kim Kardashian? Hell no! she basically told her dad and the whole world that Kim Kardashian should be made illegal.




"I don't agree with my father because if I were a man I would not pick Kim Kardashian to be my celebrity crush," she says. "You wanna know why? I'll tell you why. The only reason she's famous is because of her plastic surgery." She said .

And that's just the beginning!

I'm pretty sure this little angel is either going to be an award-winning author  or a kick-ass lawyer. I would not want to go up against her in a court room because this girl will adorably shut me down.

  I purely agree with her. One need not be famous for showing up their personal body parts n exposing nudity to the world. It is giving wrong messages to the young generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment