Monday 6 April 2015

Today I Choose LIFE


Today I choose life!
 Every morning when I wake up from this bed of mine, I have choices to make. Choices that will affect the rest of my day. Today, I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain, sadness or sorrow....Today I will face challenges, I will meet obstacles but I won't let them break me. I am bent on seeing the positive side of every situation. For with a positive attitude and constant strive to give my best effort, I will eventually overcome these challenges and find myself  ready for greater challenges. Today, I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Today I choose to worry less and enjoy every bit of my day!....Today I choose to smile.

For everyday comes with new strength and new thoughts. I am thankful for the freedom to makes choices. I choose to sip the sweet wine of new powerful positive thoughts, for that is where my will lies. I will not watch the clock as it keeps going; i will do what it does. Keep going, no matter what!

My mission for today is to thrive; to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Make a choice, choose to live Joyfully. Plant the seed of greatness  by staying positive.
Do have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment