Wednesday 27 May 2015

YESSSSSS....I Got A Job!


 This is my first time and I must say job hunting is not easy at all. If you guys remember I have been job hunting for 8 weeks now. On Monday morning I decided to go to some companies myself.I heard they don't do that in this country. I believed when they see me they will change there mind. First company I went to, the HR manager asked me to drop my document with any of the security men. I did and moved on to the next company. The second company was the best. I could just see myself working there. The woman was so nice to me. Anyway she said I could get a place with them but the problem is that I am a girl. Why do people constantly remind that I am a girl? I was not confused about my sex when I chose Electrical Electronics engineering . I told her I was okay with working with only guys. I am the only female in my class and the only African too. She was like okay, she get
will back to me but she assured me of getting the job. Well God was cooking something else for me at that point. No he wasn't cooking. He was done cooking my miracle and I just got served. I got a text. I got a job already! In a international conglomerate for that matter. The pay is times two of what I am supposed to be earning as an intern. The place is not far from my house. So there is no need to start moving. I get to work at the R&D center with other scientists. They give free lunch too. Isn't God awesome? A big thank you to everyone who prayed, fasted, encouraged and shared God's word with me. I am not the very patient type of person but I have learnt to wait and pray. Waiting is not easy but just know that God is preparing a wonderful table full of surprises before you while you wait. In God's own perfect time, you will get your perfect gift. He makes all things beautiful in his time. God is awesome, I got this wonderful job without even going for an interview. All I had do was sign the agreement form. Work starts on Monday! You might be going through challenges now. You might feel like you are trapped in a wilderness. You might be tired and worn out. You might be tired of calling on God. You might be tired of praying. WAIT. For they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. Don't give up. Big things are coming your way. Jesus will calm the storm. He will cause a spring to break forth in that dessert you are in now and you will be refreshed. God will make a way for you out of the wilderness. Don't let emotions take over. Don't look at fact, choose to live by faith. Be positive, hold God by his word. Every challenge has an end. The fact that I am a christian doesn't mean I live a challenge free life. I am always on the battle field, fully clothed with the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation and the double edged sword which is God's word. And with all these weapons I have mentioned, I have always been a conqueror. Praise God!

2 comments:

  1. I am very encouraged by your article. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Yusuf...I am happy you were encouraged by it.

      Delete