Tuesday 19 May 2015

The I'm Too Busy, I have No Time For Myself Excuse: Can You Just Stop It?

Most of us live in the real world and don’t have access to an unlimited trust fund or bank account. We work in order to keep a roof over our head, clothes on our back and food on the table. However, working is not a valid excuse for blowing off self-care. You may have your calender overflowing with appointments and work-related responsibilities, but it is a must for
you to create time for yourself before, during and after work.

You need  to discover an untapped oasis in the 24 hours you are privileged to have everyday! This oasis of time will allow you to step away from fluorescent lights and the needs of others to get some fresh air, spaciousness and perspective.Carving out time will also help you balance your energy and recharge your batteries before getting back to work.

These are the three Ps I am trying to practice everyday:

Praise: You will find Joy when you sing praise to your creator. He inhabits the praise of his people. There is pure Joy in praise. Anytime I sing praises, I feel light and free. Like a burden is suddenly off my shoulder. Praise takes me to a place of solace. I begin to soar to a higher realm of faith and somehow I find myself assured that everything will be fine and perfect.

Pray: Prayer changes! Prayer is always the master key. Prayer can open any door and break every yoke. No challenge is too big for a praying woman. A woman who knows how to bow her head and  ask her God to give her the wisdom she needs for the day will always be on the top. Life becomes a mess when we try to figure out things on our own. Like it or not. We need to hear from God everyday.

Pamper: Never forget to chill and relax. Light the candles, dip yourself in bathtub, play some cool music and take a drink. Life is crazy ride. So tell me who doesn't need a break?

No comments:

Post a Comment